Conklin has been a leader in waterproofing metal roofs for 40+ years. On July 1, 2015, the manufacturer rolled out a new, high-grade primer for its Metal Restoration System. Branded as Conklin Encase®, this new product is a replacement for the Metal Ready® Universal Primer.
Conklin Encase Metal Primer will be sold in 5-gallon containers and 55-gallon drums.
Metal Ready Universal Primer: Replacement
Conklin Encase Metal Primer offers these features:
• Stronger performance value
• More effective metal building protection
• Greater resistance to rusting
• Efficient drying times
• Strong adhesion
• 50% greater square foot coverage
• Gray color when applied to metal substrate
The family of products with which Conklin Encase is compatible with includes:
• PUMA XL® urethane modified roof coating
• Equinox® acrylic latex roof coating
• Benchmark® acrylic latex roof coating
• Rapid Roof® III acrylic latex roof coating
• Rapid Roof® HV acrylic latex roof coating
Interested in Conklin Roofing Systems?
Conklin has a strong record in the commercial roofing industry. Here are some brief highlights:
• Creator of first acrylic elastomeric roof coating
• 2+ billion square feet applied nationwide
• Strong product innovation for 40+ years
• Non-prorated, no-dollar-limit warranty options
• Diverse product selection for all needs & specs
If you’re a contractor interested in learning the value of these products, our team will be happy to answer any questions. Don’t hesitate – give us a call today. You can reach us at (800) 670-5583 – if we’re unavailable, you will receive a call back promptly.
Or if you’re a building owner, facility manager, or property manager interested in obtaining a local roof estimate from a qualified professional: Give us a call at (800) 670-5583. We look forward to hearing from you!