Audio player above not working?
Download the File
(Note: Takes 5-20 seconds to download)
Why everyone should want to do a “contractor recruiting” tradeshow:
- Bringing on more contractors is the best kind of income (residual revenue that multiplies)
- Face to face is the easiest way of bringing contractors on board
- Tons of contractors already know about us online, so they are more likely to approach when walking by
- You’ll be far better in your own businesses when teaching others
- Pictures of you at the booth will position you as a leader in our group (you can share the pictures on your websites and social media)
What to expect:
- Local shows are recommended since you must be willing to help the contractors you bring on board
- You will pay for own floor space and attendance just like all other direct sales or distributorships, BUT….
- We will provide tradeshow display and all marketing material (flyers, product demonstrations, samples, business cards, and social media advertising)
- We’ll make sure all tradeshow leads go back to the contractors who were at the booth when they call at a later time
- Attendees must wear company branded shirts with CRCG on sleeves or wear a CRCG hat
- It’s best when at least two different commercial roofing companies represent the group to show how we work together
If you never done one before, that’s ok! We’ll be there to help and have a list of tips to make it as effective as possible for you!