Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber roofing is a popular choice for commercial roofs across the USA. Reports show that EPDM rubber roofs make up a large percentage of commercial roof systems installed in the United States. The estimated amount of EPDM rubber roofing installed each year is 1+ billion square feet.
EPDM rubber roofs are known for their durability and longevity. However, if exposed to the harsh elements, it can shrink and increase risk of a roof failure. Cracking from sun exposure and other forms of weathering can cause damage to your EPDM rubber roof.
Need an Expert?
Our group works together to provide:
- Larger Base of Knowledge
- Reputation-Backed Solutions
- Group-Wide Accountability
- One Source for All Projects
- Set Standards for Service
- More Peace of Mind
Like all roofing types, rubber roofs can have their issues as well. Here are a few common issues that your rubber roof may encounter in its lifespan:
- Bonds loosen
- Water ponding
- Puncture damage
When your EPDM rubber roof experiences damage, you don’t have to immediately replace it! We have an alternative solution. With years of innovation and premium products, Conklin is our preferred manufacturer and supplier of our premium roofing solutions.
Tired of Dealing with Troublesome Repairs, but Replacement is Too Costly?
Conklin is our supplier for top-notch rubber roof repair needs because of their record of success. For 40+ years, Conklin products have been used nationwide and cover 2+ billion square feet of roofing across the United States. Here are a few of the benefits you’ll receive with Conklin roofing products for your rubber roof:
- Stops leaks with seamless protection
- Maximizes rubber roof’s life
- Withstands decay, sun damage, powerful winds, hail, and other roof hazards
- Durable and long-lasting
- Reinforces building asset
- Save tens of thousands on preventing premature roof replacement costs
- Minimize roof surface temperature by up to 80 degrees
- Less roof maintenance demands per year
- Seamless, fully adhered, and leak-resistant
- Up to 30% reduction in A/C
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Our Conklin rubber roof coatings also build on the pros of EPDM rubber roofing and then address common issues. Here are a few ways it does this:
- With a premium fabric material of military-grade strength, our restoration systems fortify your rubber roof’s seams
- The EPDM roof coating’s seamless membrane then addresses issues of water infiltration
- The EPDM rubber roof coatings we use expand and contract with fluctuating temperatures
- The elastomeric characteristics protect the rubber roof from rubber roof cracking and peeling
- The roof coating application is cheaper and less intrusive than if you were to have an EPDM rubber roof replacement
Rubber Roof Repair Durability
Like any concerned business owner, you may be wondering how long your new Conklin EPDM Roof Coating will last. Fortunately for you, Conklin coatings have lasted for decades, and the manufacturer stands behind their systems with non-prorated warranties. Contractors in our group can care for your rubber roof after the work is done.
Why Choose a Choice Roof Contractor for the Job?
Choice Roof Contractor Group is a group of professionally trained and qualified roof contractors spread throughout the nation who provide commercial roofing services. These skilled contractors are valued for their elite standards, top-notch workmanship, durable and efficient roof services, and universal strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction.
Collectively, our group of commercial roofing contractors have the equipment and knowledge to tackle any form of roof installation, restoration, and repair needs on any sized roof. As a group, our members deal with all roof types on industrial, agricultural, and commercial buildings:
Commercial Roofing Services
- Roof replacement
- Flat roof repair
- Metal roof repair
- Flat roof coatings
- Metal roof coatings
- Metal & flat roof restoration
- Roof inspection & maintenance
- Single-ply roofing
- Spray foam roofing
- Metal and rubber roofs
- Flat and low-slope roofs
- Built-up roofing
- PVC Single-Ply
- Thermoplastic (TPO)
Our members also provide a number of benefits that make us unique in a number of ways. Here are a few of the reasons a Choice Roof Contractor is the way to go:
- Group-wide accountability – a member must maintain a positive track record to keep his or her membership
- One-stop shop for all your roofing needs – no matter the repair needed, we can handle it!
- Conklin is our manufacturer of choice so you will be guaranteed products from a company with 40+ years of excellent performance!
- Factory trained contractors with roofing expertise – you’re in safe hands!
Rubber Roof Coatings Can Pay for Themselves!
Energy expenses are a burden. Don’t settle for expensive energy costs! Our Conklin rubber roof coatings can save you a lot of money. By behaving like an insulating layer between the building and the outside elements, a rubber roof system from Choice Roof Contractor Group can assist you in minimizing your energy expenses! This allows your rubber roof coating to pay for itself in savings over time!
If your current rubber roofing system is unprotected, then you are losing money on wasteful energy costs. Don’t wait for those issues to catch up to you! Call us today and we’ll discuss how our Conklin rubber roof coatings are a good solution for a number of commercial building owners.