Roofing Leads with Contractor Network
At Choice Roof Contractor Group, we are always looking for ways to empower our network of professional roof contractors for success. With the roofing industry becoming more competitive, there has never been a greater need for a nationwide contractor group that is completely committed to equipping its members for fast growth and strong, long-term profitability.
Since lead generation is one of the cornerstones of any company’s success, we offer free leads to help members reach new levels of local market competitiveness.
We Specialize in Commercial
Multiple advertising sources consistently open up opportunities for restoration, maintenance, and repair of all commercial roof types, including:
- Asphalt (rolled and shingle)
- Built-up roofing (BUR)
- EPDM rubber roofs
- Flat roofs
- Hot tar and gravel
- Low slope roofs
- Metal roofs
- Slate roofs
- Thermoplastic (TPO)
Because all members go through our two-day roof systems training program and receive ongoing mentorship from experienced commercial roof contractors, they are able to service every commercial roof type.
Connecting Buyers to Certified Commercial Roof Contractors
With our high-quality leads, you obtain access to building owners or managers who are more than ready to enlist your services for their needs. In turn, in our strong commitment to quality, we connect business owners and commercial building owners with a nationwide team of roof contractors who use the best products available in today’s marketplace and have the training needed to properly service their roof.
In short, with Choice Roof Contractor Group you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Sustained, free lead generation for the duration of your membership
- Accessibility to leads with strong prospects for conversion
- Sales coaching from mentors to help you close each sale
- First-rate marketing and sales support to ensure you are well-represented
- Compelling, professional sales materials that fully convey your business’ expertise and value
- A nationwide support network that is completely dedicated to your company
Because our success is ultimately tied to your own, we are committed to making sure each of our contractors gets as many jobs as possible.
Leveraging Strong Marketing Campaigns for Your Gains
In our advertising efforts, we make use of multiple sources to attract business owners, commercial building owners, and property managers to our website. Among these sources of commercial roofing leads are extensive pay-per-click and social media marketing, ongoing communication activities like blogging for targeting high-traffic keywords, concerted efforts to ensure that local business owners and commercial real estate owners find the closest Choice Roof Contractors in their areas, and other resources for lead generation.
Leading Commercial Roofing Products
In addition to quality lead generation, we offer our nationwide roofing contractor organization wholesale access to the highest-quality roofing solutions in the industry: Conklin roofing systems and products. Having been used for 40 years in all parts of the United States, Conklin’s products are recognized everywhere as the best brand option for quality, durability, and affordability.
Conklin roofing systems make getting commercial roof jobs a cinch, as they offer customers:
- Huge annual savings on heating and cooling bills
- First-class protection against harsh weather conditions
- Strong rooftop reflectivity of the sun’s energy- up to 85%
- Edge-to-edge warranty coverage for up to two decades
- Tax benefits and advantages with ENERGY Star® certification
- Class A fire resistance and protection
- Virtually no added deadweight to building’s structure
- Savings on repairs and maintenance for the long run
In short, Conklin roofing products are the perfect choice for customers who want the perfect mix of high-performance protection, strong price competitiveness, and reliable long-lastingness. With that reputation, you will be positioned for strong commercial roofing market gains for the long haul.
[googleplusauthor]Google Plus Author Profile