Master Contractors Sheldon Swartzentruber and Stan Volkman will be the key leaders provide the training. They have been Master Contractors for over 20 years and together provide a wealth of knowledge on the products and business practices.
Learning from those with their own successful commercial roofing businesses is what makes this training so unique and highly effective!
Benefits of this training:
- Provides an overview of how to get started as a roof coatings contractor
- Teaches how to make sales calls, successfully bid a roof and then present the bid
- Introduces new contractors to the Conklin MR System
- Provides strategies on working with building owners
Contractor-Run Business Growth Dinner:
- Hosted the night before in a private room (Register by 6:30pm)
- Learn the most effective sales demonstrations
- Listen to tips that will save you a lot of time and money
- Dinner and fellowship with veteran contractors in the field every day (no extra cost)
Training Package Details
Registration cost covers a full day of training, ability to provide Conklin warranties on MR systems, a hearty meal with Kansas City-style brisket, $100 worth of sales materials, $150 of product credit, and ongoing support from fellow commercial roofing contractors.
Ongoing Resources and Support
Selling and installing roofs takes more than a short training. You need credibility to provide peace of mind, installer expertise, marketing strategies that actually work, and photos of complete jobs. We’ll provide all of this and more.
Benefits Enjoyed Even Before Attending Training by Registering
- Group Support
Get any advice you need from our top experts
- Sales Package
Samples, demonstrations, sell sheets and more
- Marketing Material
Presentations, Case Studies and more
- Access to Partners
Get discounted equipment and valuable tools
- Full Photo Gallery
Show prospects before/during/after pictures
- Recorded Calls
Learn sales, marketing and more from the best
Are you serious about doing more commercial roofing? Start today!