Let’s face it: We all want to save money. But there are good areas in which to save money and there are bad areas in which to save money. Your commercial roof definitely falls into the latter category.
When it comes to the valuable asset and investment that is your commercial building, you never want to cut corners. Doing so is likely to lead to big problems down the road that will end up costing you much more than you would have spent if you had hired a trusted professional to do the work in the first place.
How to Save Money the Right Way
If you’re looking for a cheap commercial roofing system installed by a cheap contractor, you’re going to get what you pay for: cheap quality for a cheap price. However, there is a cutting-edge option that can extend the life of your existing roof, increase the energy efficiency of your building and save you money all in one go—without sacrificing quality in the bargain. Thankfully, this is a viable option for most buildings – an experienced professional can help determine if it is for you or not.
If you want to save money on your commercial roof, a high-quality roof coating system may be the solution you’re looking for.
Roof Coating Benefits
Roof coatings are an outstanding option to address the problems of an existing roof and restoring it to like-new condition. This is done at a fraction of the cost that a full roof replacement would entail—and without the business-disrupting process of a roof tear-off.
The following are some of the many advantages of a roof coating system:
- Restores existing roof to like-new quality
- Reinforces old roof with a robust, long-lasting membrane
- Provides seamless, waterproof protection
- Resistant to Mother Nature’s influences, including strong winds, hail and UV rays
- Expands and contracts with fluctuating temperatures
- Protects against tearing and rupturing
- Significantly less expensive than roof replacement
- No costly and labor-intensive roof tear-off
- Can cut utility costs by as much as 15 percent
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Non-prorated warranty options
- System can be recoated down the road at lower cost to extend your existing roof’s life even further
Finding the Right Contractor
Need an Expert?
Our group works together to provide:
- Larger Base of Knowledge
- Group-Wide Accountability
- One Source for All Projects
- Set Standards for Service
- More Peace of Mind
Roofing companies belonging to this elite, nationwide association of contractors must meet certain requirements before they are granted membership. What this means for you as a building owner is peace of mind that the contractor you choose has a reputation for excellence, a good track record, and is fully licensed and insured.
Find a Trusted Roofing Professional Today
To locate a Choice Roof Contractor Group member in your area, call (800) 670-5583 or visit the contact page on the Choice Roof Contractor Group website. One of our professionals will be happy to speak with you and link you up with a trusted roofing company in your area.