Very few things are as disruptive to a business as roofing problems. Whether your roof is leaking or has developed some other kind of issue, your budget is sure to take a hit—and your operations could need to shut down temporarily, too.
If a customer walks in and sees buckets all over your floor collecting leaking water, what kind of an impression is that likely to give? Further, if you have to shut down your business in order to have significant roofing work performed, you will lose potential customers who end up going elsewhere for services or goods because your establishment isn’t open.
If you’re conscientious about money, here is the point where you’ll want to sit up and pay attention: Proactively scheduled commercial roofing services can save you a bundle in the long run. It is better to pay a little bit now for proactive repairs than to break the bank later on a full roof tear-off and replacement.
Proactive Maintenance Comes First
Need a Nationwide Source of Commercial Roofers?
Our group works together to provide:
- Larger Base of Knowledge
- One Source for All Projects
- Group-Wide Accountability
- Set Standards for Service
- More Peace of Mind
That’s why our group makes regular roof inspections and maintenance a priority. Time after time, professional roofers encounter huge, expensive problems that could have been avoided with proper maintenance and a little preventive care.
The following are just some of the benefits of being proactive in safeguarding your roof:
- Catch Problems Early: Regularly scheduled maintenance and inspections performed by a professional roofing contractor can help pinpoint developing problems at their early stages—before they snowball into big and costly issues. And remember: A contractor’s eyes are trained to detect things the inexpert eye cannot see.
- Extend the Life of Your Roof: Did you know roofs are forced to be replaced prematurely as much as 80% of the time? Keeping up on maintenance and repairs can help your roof last the number of years it was meant to last—and maybe even longer! If it seems time to replace due to old age, look into Elastomeric Coatings.
- Protect Your Building: When you neglect your roof’s maintenance, it is not only the roof you’re putting at risk—it’s your whole building. Roof failure can lead to an entire building structure being compromised. Water leakage alone can wreak havoc on a building, and leaks typically start with an unmaintained roof.
- Save Money: One of the biggest inducements to take care of your roof is, of course, money. If you’ve ever had to pay for a full roof replacement, you know just how steep the costs can be—not to mention the disruption to your business operations. When you set up a regular inspection and maintenance plan with a licensed, experienced roofer, you can postpone the expense of roof replacement for many years.
- Preserve Your Reputation: Perception is everything, and customers will be instantly turned off if your roof looks dilapidated. A shabby roof makes a whole building look shabby—not to mention the impact that leaking and other roof problems have on your building’s interior. Roof problems can cause visual damage as well as bad odors inside your building—a definite turnoff to potential clients!
Tap into a National Association of Reliable Commercial Roofers
When you’re in need of commercial roofing services, you should only seek the aid of a professional that is truly knowledgeable. That’s where the Choice Roof Contractor Group comes in!
We are a recognized, nationwide association of trusted commercial roofing contractors, with qualified, endorsed members located throughout the United States. When you hire a contractor who is an endorsed group member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- One source for all your buildings throughout the country
- Non-prorated, full-coverage manufacturer warranties
- Potentially tens of thousands of dollars in energy cost savings
- Roofing products with major code approvals
- Top-notch support from a group of expert commercial roofing contractors who collaborate
- Lasting roofing solutions that perform well in all seasons
- Benefits from our network’s partnerships
- Product lines backed by a 40+ year track record