Approximately 6 months ago, we began rolling out a new organizational structure with higher requirements and greater benefits for our members while also clearing up expectations and setting standards for contractors who want to be supported by our nationwide group of commercial roofers.
We finalized and introduced this new structure in February at Conklin’s National Convention in Branson and later had an online meeting to explain what we’re doing to those who weren’t able to attend. As already announced internally, within 30 days, we will be canceling old memberships in order to fully implement all changes and improvements group-wide.
Main Changes Taking Place
• Higher accountability for leads received through the group website
• More focus on one-of-a-kind advantages that make us strong
• New interactive map for leads of all kinds
• Other changes only announced internally for competitive reasons
Purpose of New Changes
• Establish a stronger foundation for greater growth
• Attract higher quality contractors and ward off those with ill intentions
• Allow all members the opportunity help in making decisions
• Cover ever-increasing cost and provide better service
• Introduce new member benefits to increase individual success
The changes we’ve implemented have been worked on since February of 2015 with the help of William Schrock, Amos Borntreger, Rudy Yoder, and the feedback of other members.
All existing members are advised to sign a new membership agreement and meet the higher standards or become a supported contractor before March 6, 2016 (or within 30 days of being sent a notification).
Message to Building Owners, Property Managers and Maintenance Teams
We are excited about delivering more peace of mind with these changes. As a collective group of individuals, it is our goal to be your first choice for any commercial roofing project regardless of size, location or difficulty. Our group understands the challenges you face when looking for a reputable roofing contractor with the expertise needed to handle your project, and we hope you see the value in what we’re doing for the industry.