On July 15, 2015, Conklin will be rolling out new and improved enhancements of Flexion single-ply roofing. The ENERGY STAR® certified, thermoplastic membrane product, both 50 mil and 60 mil, will come with a new, acrylic top coat process. Its formulation will continue to be modified with DuPont® Elvaloy® for superior performance.
This new top coat process will increase the single-ply roofing’s reflectivity, which will strengthen utility cost savings. It will also equip Flexion with greater dirt resistance, helping building owners to contain roof maintenance and cleaning costs.
Conklin Flexion Benefits
Ideal for new and re-roofing applications, Flexion offers rugged durability and flexibility. For Conklin Advanced Trained contractors, it can be backed with a non-prorated warranty for 20 years. Here are some of its benefits:
• High-grade PVC material reinforced with Elvaloy & 1000-denier, low-wicking fabric
• Strong performance in all climates nationwide
• Superior resistance & durability
• Exceptional elasticity & flexibility
• Outstanding, edge-to-edge water-tight protection
• Design allows expanding & contracting with temperature variances
• Reflects 83% of sun’s rays
• Can possibly give 25% A/C cost savings or more
• FM & UL Class A fire resistance
• FM I-90 wind resistance (withstands hurricane-force winds)
• Reduce building’s energy consumption
If you’re interested in this high-grade single-ply membrane for your roofing company, give us a call at (800) 670-5583. Our representatives will be glad to answer questions and discuss how we are helping support contractors nationwide & serving building owners with excellence.
If you’re a building owner, facility manager, or property management group representative, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can arrange for a local, on-site estimate from a qualified roofing professional. Our team looks forward to hearing from you!