Commercial Metal Roof Coatings
The roof coatings systems our commercial roof contractors install enhance the durability and life of any commercial roof. They strengthen your building’s overhead, make your roof highly energy-efficient, and fortify your building against outdoor elements.
The Conklin metal roof coatings we apply represent the most complete waterproofing solutions available for metal roofs today. Every time, customers who have chosen these metal roof coating systems have seen big changes in how their metal roofs perform. They do not have any more leaks, and they do not rust. On top of that, they are often backed by reliable, non-prorated warranties that cover all labor and material costs for up to 18 years!
Top Benefits of Metal Roof Coating Systems:
- Layer of completely seamless roof protection
- Superior waterproofing for no leaks or water infiltration
- Metal roof’s life extended for years
- Roof strongly protected from rusting and other common troubles
- Excellent for new or old metal roofs
- Metal roofing’s seams and exposed areas are completely covered
- Easy and affordable repairs if needed
- Exceptional protection against strong winds and hail
You don’t have to settle for making those localized metal roof repairs that add up over time. And you don’t have to turn to a complete metal roof replacement as the default option for when disaster strikes your metal roof. There is a third option available that does not involve as much time or money.
Metal Roof Restoration, the Alternative
With a total roof replacement, you have to shut your doors. If you are a business owner, that results in a slowdown in your business operations, which can be quite costly. Localized metal roof repair jobs can be a good stopgap but often do not take care of problems in the long run. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a longer-lasting solution?
Conklin offers a big product selection for taking care of your metal roof problems. These roofing products have been carefully engineered to directly address all roofing problems and extend a current metal roof’s life for years to come. They are a simple, affordable, and energy-efficient solution to restoring a metal roof of any size.
We went with Conklin because of the company’s track record and proven product performance. It’s definitely worth considering the benefits of a Conklin metal roof restoration job:
- Metal roof becomes ENERGY STAR®-certified
- Metal roof coatings can be categorized as maintenance expenses for tax savings
- No roof replacement costs, such as roof tear-off, disposal, or heavy roof material volume costs
- Restored roof reflects up to 85% of the sun’s energy for dramatically lower cooling costs
- Product performance demonstrated by warranty claims rate of less than 0.5% (source: stoutroofs.com)
- Building integrity is greatly strengthened
- Rust is inhibited by top-grade waterproofing properties
All of our commercial roof contractors have been factory-trained by Conklin for warrantied and professional installation of metal roof coatings. They also offer an exclusive lifetime service guarantee for the metal roofs they service. Your metal roof will get the ongoing, expert care and attention it needs for a long life.
Why a White Metal Roof is Best
When our professional commercial roof contractors apply Conklin products, they actually leave behind a white roof surface. These “white roofs” have been verified by the US Environmental Protection Agency as “cool roof systems”. Instead of absorbing the sun’s hot rays, this cool roof bounces the rays back into the atmosphere. Much of the sun’s heat is therefore kept from spreading across the building below the roof. Then the building stays cool and expends less energy for staying cool.
Because it is energy-efficient, a cool roof system is a top roofing choice for building owners and architects. Now just imagine what a Conklin metal roof coating system can do for your building’s energy consumption! Putting it simply, these reflective roof coatings are the perfection solution for agricultural, industrial, and commercial buildings with metal roofs of any size that need repairs or roof upgrades.