Roof leaks are the most common and devastating issue. They can cause damage to your building and inventory. When a flat roof begins to experience leaks, it is recommended to address the issue immediately before it becomes a giant headache.
Roof Replacement Solutions with Added Benefits!
If you’re looking for flat roof replacement services, two key factors should determine your decision: the experience and skill of your commercial roofing contractor, and the products used. In our case, we use Conklin® roofing systems.
Conklin provides a durable, innovative roof replacement solution that will last for many years – Flexion® single-ply PVC. There are many different reasons to choose this product for your replacement project. Here are a few of the advantages you get when selecting Flexion® for your roof:
Need an Expert?
Our group works together to provide:
- Larger Base of Knowledge
- Group-Wide Accountability
- One Source for All Projects
- Set Standards for Service
- More Peace of Mind
- A premium PVC membrane product
- Extra strength added with DuPont Elvaloy and 1,0000 denier, low-wicking fabric
- Resilient water-tight and weather-resistant protection
- A membrane that expands and contracts with fluctuation temperatures
- FM and UL Class A fire resistance
- FM I-90 wind resistance (withstands hurricane-force winds)
- 83% reflectivity with up to 25% A/C cost savings per year
Conklin roofing products in general have a strong reputation. Here is what makes them stand out:
- Installed on billions of square feet nationwide
- Trusted by building owners, property managers, contractors, architects, and other professionals
- Available non-prorated warranties that cover 100% of labor and material costs
- Industry leading reputation as a pioneer of the first liquid acrylic elastomeric roof coating
- Premium performance record in all climates
We’ve only scraped the surface with the benefits of Conklin® roofing products. If you want your building asset protected, Conklin is the way to go.
Why Choose a Choice Roof Contractor for the Job?
Choice Roof Contractor Group is a group of professionally trained roof contractors spread throughout the nation who provide commercial roofing services. Our endorsed members are recognized for their premium standards, high quality workmanship, dependable and effective roof servicing, and universal dedication to excellence and complete customer satisfaction.
Our group of nationwide qualified contractors have the resources and experience to handle any form of roof installation, restoration, and repair needs on any sized roof. As a group, our members deal with all roof types on industrial, agricultural, and commercial buildings:
- Metal and rubber roofs
- Flat and low-slope roofs
- Built-up roofing
- PVC Single-Ply
- Thermoplastic (TPO)
Avoid Roof Replacement with a Restoration System
You could save thousands of dollars and end up with a better end result with a coating restoration system! Although not all roofs are ideal for restoration, most are and it is usually the best way to go.
Our network of professionally trained commercial roof contractors utilize Conklin roof coatings for a number of important reasons. Here are a few of the reasons you should consider these systems for your existing flat roof:
- Adds another layer of completely seamless protection upon your existing roof
- Increase old roof’s expectancy
- Universal-capability on virtually any type of commercial flat roof
- Non-prorated warranties are available from the manufacturer
- Proven to keep buildings water-tight for over 20 years with just one application
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Roof coatings can be written off as maintenance expense for immediate tax savings
- Minimizes your flat roof surface’s temperature by 80 degrees
- Reflects 85% of sun’s heat and shields roof from thermal shock
- Increases energy efficiency with up to 30% annual cooling cost savings
Our associates can assist you in learning more about each flat roof replacement solution. If you’re interested, call us today at (800)-670-5583.