What can be expected for a commercial roofing sales salary? There are many factors behind what level of salary a commercial roofing salesperson receives. These points include:
- Experience in commercial roofing sales
- Level of sales & technical knowledge
- A demonstrable record of sales success
- Salesperson’s capacity for offering solutions
- The extent and development of the salesperson’s network contacts
- What location the roofing company is in
- Where the salesperson will be operating out of
- If the salesperson will be provided leads
Commercial roofing sales positions often include a base salary and a commission structure. Depending on the salesperson’s credentials, base salary can start at $35,000-40,000 and up. There are often opportunities for additional earnings potential on top of base salary. Many industrial and commercial roofing companies operate on a commission structure based on job profits, with bonus opportunities available.
What are the Downsides of Usual Commercial Roofing Sales Salary Jobs?
What’s the catch with commercial roofing salesperson opportunities today? There are a few factors to consider:
How to Get Commercial Roofing JobsLearn More
- Longer sales cycles – The industrial and commercial roofing markets have longer sales cycles. It simply takes longer to close on jobs. However, the wait is well worth it.
- Additional income potential can be capped – In theory, the opportunities for earning additional commission-based income in commercial roofing sales are limitless. However, in reality a salesperson have a cap on their earning potential. Commission earnings are tied to each roofing project that is sold – only so many can be sold in a week and they don’t offer recurring or ongoing residual income opportunities.
- Lack of independence – Sure, commercial roofing sales positions can offer six-figure salaries. But it takes a lot of legwork plus many hours of traveling to maintain that income level. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the potential for a six-figure salary or greater, but with greater independence and the capacity for growing your income at your leisure?
- Monetizing your knowledge – Over time, as a commercial roofing salesperson increases their knowledge of roofing and waterproofing, their value goes up. But their earnings potential can be limited by the factors mentioned above. There are only so many hours in a week.
What if there were something more?
Another Commercial Roofing Sales Opportunity
At Choice Roof Contractor Group, we offer a unique opportunity in the $5.3 billion commercial roofing industry. Via our relationship with Conklin, commercial roofing salespeople and installers have the ability to earn a lifelong, residual income with no cap. Because our contractor network is expanding its nationwide footprint, our group is looking for the following partners:
- Commercial roofing salespeople with applicator experience in fluid applied roofing systems
- Experienced contractors who are interested in showing newer roofers the ropes – and greatly increasing their retirement income from these roofers’ success
- Enterprising project managers or professionals interested in expanding our network’s nationwide presence with quality products & a dedicated service mission
You don’t have to settle for the lack of job security, earnings limitations, and other hassles of a commercial roofing sales position. With our nationwide network, there are no limits on what can be brought in.
Why Choice Roof Contractor Group?
Here’s the opportunity. You can build a network of roofers with our platform (which attracts contractors and makes them more successful with lead generation and many other benefits) and earn 5-8% residual commissions and bonuses. Because these are commissions off ongoing product purchases, it opens up potential for recurring revenue coming in. Unlike a traditional sales job, it isn’t a matter of going from selling one roof to the next.
Contractors are incentivized to use premium products from Conklin, a product manufacturer with a 35+ year record in the fluid applied roofing marketplace. There are a complete range of exclusive member benefits, including:
- Roofing lead generation program
- Dedicated, full-service marketing support
- Complete roofing training, resources, and mentorship support
- Increased job prospects with nationwide partners & connections
- Increased competitiveness with our nationwide reputation
- Best discount pricing on high-grade roofing materials
- And more!
As an advocate of our group, you can build a substantial, residual income all while strengthening the competitive edge of your network with our help. Qualified individuals with commercial roofing companies of their own also receive the full backing of our network and the best roofing leads – for instance, they’ve received roof service requests as big as 150,000-300,000 square feet.
With this model in Conklin, individuals have been seen to be making $200,000 or even more a year. Also, we can help you get connected with prospects. We receive almost daily requests for information from interested contractors.
If you’re interested in being a part of our program, give us a call at (800) 670-5583.