Hiring a commercial roofer can be a real crapshoot, unfortunately. There are many scammers out there looking to make a quick buck at a building owner’s expense. There are also many inexperienced roofers who claim to have expertise but aren’t knowledgeable about commercial roofing and, therefore, don’t perform the work correctly. Having work performed by either type of roofer almost always leads to huge problems down the road. By the time the issues begin to rear their heads, however, a scammer or an amateur will likely be long gone, leaving the building owner with no recourse.
When you’re looking for reputable commercial roofing services, wouldn’t it be nice if there was a roster of verified, tried-and-true companies with a knowledgebase that you know you can trust? Well, it just so happens there is. But more about that later.
Choosing a Reliable Roofer
When you’re shopping for a roofing company, the answers to these key questions will help you determine if you are picking a reliable one:
- Does the company have a good track record with local customers?
- Are the company’s online reviews positive ones?
- Is the company properly licensed and insured?
- Are the company’s technicians professionally trained?
- Does the company belong to and have endorsements from reputable industry associations?
- Does the company use good safety practices?
- Is the company certified by the manufacturer that makes its roofing products?
- Does the company offer non-prorated warranties?
If you think finding a roofer that meets such stringent criteria is impossible, keep reading!
An Entire Directory of Reputable Roofers
You can find a reliable roofing company right in your area that has a stellar reputation and guarantees you can trust. How? Through the Choice Roof Contractor Group, a nationwide association that consists of some of the best roofers in the United States.
Need a Local Expert?
Our group works together to provide:
- Larger Base of Knowledge
- Group-Wide Accountability
- Set Standards for Service
- More Peace of Mind
- Possessing adequate insurance
- Having an excellent online track record with customers
- Providing references from past commercial roofing clients
- Having a commitment to providing top-quality service
- And more
What’s more, members of the group are among the best in the nation. So what are you waiting for?
Find an Expert Near You!
When you’re looking for a roofing contractor, you don’t need to randomly pick someone to do the job.