The beginning of 2014 has been a tremendously exciting period for Choice Roof Contractor Group: we are continuing to see greater interest from prospective members across the United States and rapid growth in our membership base. A recent event that our leadership hosted in Middlebury, Indiana, though, offered a glimpse into the gathering momentum that our contractor network is currently undergoing.
A local seminar was put together in Middlebury, Indiana on Saturday, January 18, 2014, for local contractors to learn of the benefits and advantages of our full-service, nationwide platform, as well as take home tips for increasing their own competitiveness. The state-by-state representation among the event participants was extensive: local contractors from Indiana and contractors from as far as Montana, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Michigan were in attendance. Information on our partners and handouts explaining our platform’s benefits were also on hand.
Notably, the attendees’ reception of the powerful benefits that our network has to offer, along with the inspiring presentations by highly successful commercial roofing business owners within our network, was exceptionally strong.
Mr. Samuel Hostetler, Chief Strategist and Senior Mentor at Choice Roof Contractor Group, had this to say about the meeting: “It was great seeing so many young, enterprising individuals and seasoned business owners alike who were looking to better themselves with fierce entrepreneurial spirit. It was very inspiring to see all of the participants’ eyes open up and realize all of the opportunities that are available to them.”
Conklin’s Master Contractors and Our Network’s Business Value Highlighted
- The presentation kicked off with a talk given by Mr. Hostetler on the history of Conklin and its industry leadership. He touched upon the reasons for why Conklin is so well-regarded in the commercial roofing industry.
- Mr. Robert Brenneman, owner of Brenneman Roofing in Missouri, strongly inspired the audience with his story of how he and his wife had built up their roofing company to the success it is today, and how they are confident for continued growth in the future due to the support of Choice Roof Contractor Group. Mr. Brenneman noted that our network recently helped him with their online presence, and they have been getting greater interest than before.
- Mr. Willie Shrock, a very successful, seasoned commercial roofer out of Montana, invigorated the participants’ appetites for success with his personal success story, business savvy, and insights, gained from his over 40+ years in the building industry. He also highlighted the unbeatable advantage offered by our nationwide network: building owners who partner with our members are able to have their roofs supported for the whole time they are up. They therefore can be without any fear of their roofing professional going out of business or relocating to another state.
Our Nationwide Contractor Group in Action
- Mr. Hostetler showed the superiority of Conklin roofing systems by presenting pictures of different projects members have done with his help and their finished results.
- Mr. Shrock and Mr. Hostetler presented effective strategies for closing sales by role playing an interaction between a business owner and a Choice Roof Contractor. Their passion for their businesses and helping others succeed was clearly manifest during their staging, and Mr. Shrock offered several invaluable business development tips and ideas that were beneficial for new and experienced contractors alike.
- Mr. Hostetler showcased the superiority of Conklin products over others used in commercial roofing, highlighting upon advantages such as Conklin products’ non-prorated warranty coverage, huge long-term energy savings, and decades-long roofing protection against extremely hazardous weather or outdoor conditions.
- Mr. Jonathan Keim, Marketing Director of Choice Roof Contractor Group, illustrated our nationwide platform’s powerful online strategies for generating leads for all members as well as the other extensive benefits offered by our platform. He discussed how we offer lifetime mentorship, sales coaching, wholesale product pricing, nationwide credibility, expert marketing and sales support and consulting, and so much more.
In short, it was a great opportunity for event participants to see the great team with which they will partner and work for greater market gains.
Mr. Keim commented, “The meeting was a tremendous success, and I can hardly wait to do the next one. It was great talking one-on-one with many of the contractors who attended and seeing their excitement for what we’re doing. Notably, three of the contractors in the area who attended were actually in the commercial roofing industry already and actively using the Conklin roofing systems. They were very impressed by our nationwide platform, and all of them have already begun the membership process.”
Based on this early success, Choice Roof Contractor Group will continue to hold local meetings throughout the United States. Our team looks forward to meeting new contractors, learning of their needs and circumstances, and giving new members the tools to build enduring legacies, one success story at a time.